UA-45446743-1

Friday, February 6, 2015

Spencer Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


To all that remember that funny little boy that 7 homes did not want because he grabbed bags and shook pillows is now doing his antics over rainbow bridge.  My little boy, age 13 was put down tonight due to oral cancer.  We kept him comfortable for 2 months after we found out and are so grateful we had our last Christmas with him. 

He fought hard and always kept his appetite up. I never saw a dog eat what he eat what he did.  He was the tough dog that had to be a only dog because he ruled this corner he lived on.  I always said he was working because when those kids went by on their bikes he would run along that fence.

He was the character from the time we brought him home barked at the ceiling fans and swam in our pool.  He even would attack the vacuum -- all vices he grew out of.  To conclude he was my love and my joy and this household will never be the same to a dog that brought us to much joy.

I say RIP Spencer over rainbow bridge and chase those bikes until the sun comes up.

RIP Spencer Mom and Dad miss you.........There will never be another Spencer....

Janet and PJ Erardi

Janet, I'm so sorry.  He was a very special boy, both inside and out, and he was so lucky to have found his way to your home.  RIP sweet Spencer. - Ginny

Janet,

I'm so sorry to hear about Spencer.  We're all so thankful that you took him in and gave him so much love.  I hope he's loving the chase up there. 

Thinking of you,
Liz


No comments: