UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Foster Holden




Hi everyone! I picked Holden up today and goodness is he adorable!! He's 4 years old and such a sweetheart!! He was an owner surrender due to Holden being too nervous around the family's twin toddlers and not having enough time to devote to him. He was incredibly loved and it shows with his amazing, loving, trusting personality. He LOVES every human he meets and has never had an accident in the house. He's actually my first foster without a bite history! He met my resident dogs through the metal gate and was very excited and showed zero signs of aggression. I'm so excited to share my home, family and love with him! And look at that underbite! 😍

Shawna Ashby

Thank you so much, Shawna, for opening your heart and home to this beautiful boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.