UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Foster Boo Boo




Hi all. So my new foster boy is here. Thanks to Vicki Rowe for helping and meeting me on his transport. His name is Boo Boo and he is so gorgeous! He is a 4 year old neutered male, utd on his shots, calm beautiful Boston. He is not over or underweight.

He seems to be very gentle and he is very curious. Sniffs every thing! He went pee and poo in the yard when we got home. Tried to feed him some dinner..but not interested yet. Will try again later. He is a gate jumper so baby gating him in the kitchen is a no go.

He is pretty good on a leash. Pulls a bit, but not terrible. More training on that and he will be a pro. Not sure he knows his name......or if this is even his name...but not deaf because he knows the sit and come here commands.

Also gave him a bath (sorry no pics) and what a dream! He jumped right into the tub!! Couldn't believe it. Stood there the whole time and didn't even try to get out. Loved it the entire time.

Keeping hi m separated from my beagle and Boston is going OK so far. They have been sniffing each other thru the x-pen and crate and I think he wants to play but not sure yet.

More to come soon as he gets more adjusted to our home and schedule.

Christine M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is beautiful. I wish I lived on the east coast so I could apply to adopt him!