UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

CeeCee's Vision



CeeCee is coming along very well. I consider her a sighted dog now. :)
She only has use of the one eye, but that's a blessing and we grateful
for that.
Today I put a pink ribbon flower on her, and you would think she was
Cinderella headed to the ball. She pranced around with it, and kept
looking back at me as if to say "can you see it?"
This little girl is such a love. :)

Chris & CeeCee

I have taken photos of CeeCee's left eye since the day she arrived at
NEBTR. She is one week away from no more drops. Last night I took
another photo of her eye, and I wanted to share the comparison of day
one to today. :) She came to NEBTR totally blind, now she can see.

Chris & CeeCee

Thank you for all you have done for her, she is really a happy miracle girl thanks to you.  And so cute!
Jeanne Dross aka Rosie's mom, mother of Abigail

No comments: