UA-45446743-1

Friday, July 24, 2015

Adopt Kermit








>br?>br>

Kermit is a healthy 3 year old male rescued from Ohio. He has been in foster care for almost 2 weeks. He knows sit and how to give paw. He does well in a crate for short periods of time and will benefit from more training. He is learning to walk properly with a harness but will still pull here and there. Kermit's perfect home would have a strong leader who has the time to work with him, no small children, and no other pets within their home.

Kelly Grbischaw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiiii! Is Kermit still up for adoption? I just fell involve with him! I have no kids and a good job that gives me plenty of time o be with him and make good money to take care of him. Im a 30 year ol graphic designer. I live in new york.
please let me know!!! camila.rojas@me.com

Thanks and good luck!

kelly_m said...

He is still available! He's being fostered in Pittsburgh, PA. If you have applied and are approved, please let your coordinator know you are interested in him!