UA-45446743-1

Friday, July 24, 2015

Update on Dooley in His Forever Home

Hi everyone. I'm just got an update on Doodle bug. :).

Hi Foster Mom Conny,
Dooley and I just wanted to say hi and hope your having a great summer. As Dooley loves my peach jam on his toast in the morning, he was wondering if you could let us know when the peaches are ripe for picking out your way. We had a great time picking at the place you told us about last year.

Dooley is doing great for a cranky old man. He is on predizone now for a dry cough, which has made his cough much better. He is a healthy 22 lbs. and still loves his babies, especially at bedtime. His cataracts have got pretty bad,but that hasn't slowed him down at all...he even does all the different sets of stairs in my house like a pro. sometimes he counts wrong and forgets that last step, but that doesn't even slow him down.
Thank you for bringing Dooley into my life, I love him dearly.

Wendy Goodfellow

No comments: