UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Note From Hercules

I had an eventful morning today, more tests at the vet.  Worst part, I didn't get to eat breakfast until I returned home late this morning!  But I did get to say hello to my friends at the office.  Mom says we'll have the results in a few days.

Meanwhile, more pills, at least Mom hides them in pumpkin or a piece of cheese, which means more snacks for me; my bratty foster sister gets to watch while I eat, Mom protects me, otherwise Abigail will steal them.  Don't care if she gets the pills, just so long as I get the food...  I do have priorities!
My skin is looking and feeling a lot better, the infections are starting to heal, though Dr Snyder prescribed more antibiotics cause it's not perfect yet.

Life is good here, I've met the neighbors, they're really nice to me.  Everyone wants to say hello, they tell me what a nice boy I am, check on my health, and give me gentle pets: I just love the attention.  One problem, though, Mom won't let me have the center of the bed cause I like to sprawl.  She says it's sweet that I like to cuddle, but it defeats the purpose if there's no room for her to get in the bed.
I received another gift today, a houndstooth sweater, but I don't know who sent it cause it didn't include a gift card.  Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Goodbye for now, I'll write again when I get my test results,
Hercules/Herschel

Hercules, or as I prefer Herschel, received his test results very quickly, his current dose of Vetoryl is accurate and values have returned to normal.  he will need a third series of tests in October, normal protocol when beginning treatment for Cushing's, and will need additional testing periodically throughout the remainder of his life.

Jeanne 

No comments: