UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 29, 2016

Adopt Sunny



Hi friends! What's that? You're snowed in? The day is gray and mucky? I wouldn't know anything about that because...
I'M SUNNY!!!!!

I can't wait to bring a ray of light to the family that gives me a forever home. Until then, I'll just shine on...
i am a neutered 6 year old male who LOVES TO PLAY!! So if you have a playful doggie, I am your guy! I bounce and hop around like a deer when I get silly and want to play. I am house trained, cat trained and doggie trained. I love to cuddle and lay ON TOP of your feet.I also love to give kisses when you ask. What? you need a q uiet non barking dog because you live in an apartment? well thats me! I dont even bark when the mailman/lady comes!! how cool is that? i know basic commands, sit, go lie down, "go get your rope" and "give me five!" Hold your hand up and I will high five you with my paws!! Still not sold on me yet? I play a mean game of tug-of-war so i hope  you ate your Wheaties!! I am content to just sleep in my doggie bed, or yours if you'll let me. I am gentle with kids. 8 years or older for me, as i have limited vision and could knock small ones down.But my limited vision doesnt slow me down and i adapt to my surroundings quickly.  I am on a very inexpensive medicine for a small leak i have when i sleep. Belly bands would be fine and i dont mind them. i love to walk around my foster homes fenced in yard, and i also do well on walks. I have been waiting for that special family to come and take me HOME, then my life will really be SUNNY!! Could that home be with you?

Sunny

No comments: