UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Malorie - Christmas Miracle

The poor pup didn't seem to have a chance. She had been at the shelter for too long, and her end date was near. What was even worse, she was pregnant. The shelter posted a last ditch ad for help for her.


The Ad:

"PREGNANT BOSTON TERRIER. NEEDS RESCUE! - has until Thursday at 5:00 -
Dec. 18

Subject: ID A015855 Boston Terrier

Hello everyone, this little girl needs to get out of the shelter and into a rescue. She is pregnant and could deliver anytime. She is a sweet girl, very playful. She needs to be out of the shelter by Thursday, Dec. 18 at 5."



But somebody was reading: Heather and her family. Here is Heather's update:

Hi guys!!! I got this little baby girl today at 5 pm. She is the sweetest girl! They are not the best of pics as she is a wiggle worm...hehehe. She is making herself at home...we've had a bath, ate, went for walks, and she has found her own comfy bed to curl up in. I have named her Malorie. Malorie loves love! She will come up to me and pat me arm with her paw and wait till I pet her. She also LOVES to be in my lap. I sa down on the computer and she came right over and jumped in my lap...she is sound asleep there now. :)

Heather, Parker, Sally, and Malorie (foster baby)

No comments: