UA-45446743-1

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dipper Three Years Later


Dipper was my foster some three years ago. He was a puppy mill dog in terrible state. We had to have most of his teeth removed, had splayed paws, was given to me with his chain embedded in his neck, was sickly and very, very timid. For the first three months my dogs cared for him more than I; he was so scared of people.

Jean Seader, an senior citizen outside Philly adopted Dipper as a true Angel...taking all his problems that still remained unsorted....

She worked hard and soon he was enjoying walking on a harness, sleeping with her cat, and playing with a rubber chicken.

Mrs. Seader has been generous to donate to us in the past, long after she adopted.

I received a card from her this week showing Dipper on Santa's lap. He is doing well but Mrs. Seader still doesn't like the name I gave him.....She says everyone understands now when they come over he will go hide in his room until they leave.

Dipper is from one of our Lancaster Kennels run by Mennonites. There he had no name.

-- Contributed by Kelly


Mrs. Seader with Dipper

No comments: