UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Woof" Raffle

We are having a raffle. Last year we helped 93 Boston Terriers get Veterinary care and find forever homes. This year we will probably surpass that number. Having a raffle helps us continue helping all dogs that come our way. Sometimes we need your help.

We have 7 autographed copies of “You Had Me at Woof”. All 7 are signed by the author Julie Klam, who is an NEBTR volunteer too. The deadline is March 18, 2011. You can read here information on the book, and the winners will be posted after the raffle is over.

Tickets are 6 for $5.00. Mail your stubs with your check to:
Victoria Carter
136 East 28th Street
New York, NY 10016
Make your check out to: NEBTR
Be sure to have your name, address and tel number on the stub that you mail.
“Thank you for helping us help our Boston Terriers”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone, I left a msg on the fb link, but I'm leaving another one here because I need to know if there is any way we can pay via paypal/visa/mc/amex/? Yes I know $5 seem like a small amount to put on ur card but to me its just soo much easier to pay and have my raffle tix sent to me or somehow be register to me....Idk just throwing out ideas hope to hear from you! Thanx :)

Unknown said...

P.s- I ment to say I would put more than $5 if its possible to pay via card...