UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bauer Goes to His Forever Home


I am very happy to report that Bauer was adopted by Janet Marvin yesterday. Bauer had been waiting for 7 months for a home and finally the right one came along! Bauer has trust issues so it was not easy finding him the right place. I met Janet and her daughter halfway and was nervous how the meeting would go. But, it could not have gone better!! Bauer went up to them and took a treat from Janet. He jumped in the car no problem! I just called her to check in and she said he is great! No problems so far, he's already giving her kisses and she is very pleased with him. I was so sad in his final day with us, but since meeting and it going so well it turned right around to happiness! I look forward to another good update. Thanks to Cindy for doing the home check ! Leslie Kaucic Morgan, PA

No comments: