UA-45446743-1

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Foster Spunky



Hi my name is Spunky the Spunk-master! I am a 5 year old male Boston/peek-a-poo, my dad was a Boston and my mom was a peek-a-poo. I am neutered,up to date on shots, house-broken, and I weigh 19 lbs. My family had to surrender me because my Mom got re-married and her new husband was allergic to me. I grew up with small children in the house and a family cat, I am also very good with other dogs. I have "cherry eyes" which is a hereditary weakness in the connective tissue surrounding the tear gland.Cherry eye is disfiguring but not painful. The third eyelid containing the tear gland has prolapsed causing a red bulge in the corner of my eyes. If my new foster parents could descibe me they would say that I'm quiet, timid, sweet, loving, and a good listener. I like to take walks, cuddle under a blanket, sit on your lap and gaze out the window. I have so many good qualities to offer a family I just need a little love and attention. Thanks especially to my Foster Mom Leah Colonello!

No comments: