UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update on Honey

Just wanted to give everyone a small update on Lil Honey ( the puppy mill mom ) that came in with Muno. She is doing wonderful, she is learning her potty training skills , socializing skills and is such a lil sweetheart to have around. Her New best friend is my Lil Bella and boy do they love to play. It's exciting to finally see her enjoying her life and the dogs around her. We are heading back down to Pittsburgh again today to have some more testing done on her to see if her retina is function-able. This test will take a few hours so I will find something to do while she is getting these test done( maybe some shopping)...lol anyways I have been giving her two different types of drops 2 x a day. One of them is to relieve the pressure that has been building in her eye and the other is to stop the leaking in the cataract which is painful for her.

She seems to be doing very well with them and she seems like she doesn't have as much pain.

I would like to thank Victoria and Sheryl for always being there for me and for allowing me the privilege of taking care of this lil Angel. She is such a sweetheart and has brought so much Joy into my life, I love her to death!!

I will keep everyone posted on her appointment but please say a prayer for this lil one and hope all goes well and we can help her be able to see again.

I love this Group and the people in it!

I'd like to add that Muno is one lucky lil guy. Pam Hess and her family are wonderful and I felt so comfortable in the whole process of getting Muno adopted. Cudos go to Meghan Sanchez for doing such a wonderful job with him!!!!

Thanks everyone for being the special people you are,
Sincerely,
Christine Schezzini

No comments: