UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Muno's New Family




Muno is now with his forever family today! Everything went amazingly perfect during the meet and greet with Pam Hess and her family. I really think that Muno's docile personality will compliment well with their headstrong Walter. Chris Schizzini was monumental in the process today by opening her home for us to let the dogs and family members meet at her home on neutral territory and cooked us a full course amazing lunch! Pam so graciously came with gifts for Chris and I for being a part in the rehab and meeting of Muno. I know I speak for Chris when I say how deeply appreciative we were for the baskets and your willingness to adopt my "little old man" (now yours :0) Thank you to everybody who supported us and helped the process.

And special thanks to foster mom Megan Sanchez.


No comments: