UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eddie Finds His Family

 


Eddie was adopted last weekend by Jenna Ebbrecht and her fiance Shawn. We are 7 hrs apart and scrambled for transport until the last minute! Thank you Ellen Hansen for pulling it together, and those volunteers that were on stand by. I was very sad saying goodbye to Eddie, he was so attached to me. He came from PM type breeder and is still learning to trust people. But came a long way in foster care. I would also like to thank Cindy who was fostering him first and did alot of work with him. Jenna and Shawn are very happy with him! She said he is adjusting very well and so behaved! I attached a pic of them at adoption and one they sent me yesterday! He looks pretty relaxed! Alright Eddie!

-- Leslie Kaucic

Congrats Leslie!!  Thanks for helping Eddie find his way to his forever home!  And Eddie sure looks good in red!


No comments: