UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Romeo and Chica Say Thank You

 

romeogift

 

Pssst, my Foster Mom doesn't have a clue that I'm writing this BUT I just want to thank the Angel who thought to pamper me with all these bully sticks.
I am so thankful and appreciative. I feel so loved.
I came to Narelle fully sighted last September but alas had eye issues. Well I got Glaucoma in both eyes and am totally blind. My foster Mom reminds me everyday how beautiful I am coz i tend to forget hee hee!
Long story short...if the wonderful soul who sent these gifts wants shared custody with Narelle I'm game!!!
Shhh, remember, Mom's the word, no pun intended
Love you all
Romeo

 

chicagift1

 

chicagift2

 

Chica (aka Chiquita banana) was so happy that someone choose her to buy presents for. Don't let her look fool you...this really is her happy face! She looks like a pink princess with her new no slip harness and it didn't take her more than two seconds to break in her new bully stick. She may not be the most popular girl for adopters but she sure felt special that someone picked her this time ;) Thank you!!!

Jodi Groff

No comments: