UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update on Daisy

 

Here is Daisy enjoying life in her new home with her wonderful Mama Charlene Lenning!  From being a breeding machine living in an outdoor pen to a wonderful new life.

Foster Mom Erin Sullivan writes, "Charlene says she was wonderful in the car (she always is), for the whole 2+hour trip, and that she is starting to settle in. I know it will take some time, as she was very bonded to me, and can be a bit timid at first and lots of action can overwhelm her somewhat. But Charlene says she found her crate and snuggled herself in peacefully last night. She had no problems giving her eye drops after dinner last night, and is in love with her already! She told me how beautiful she is (I always said so!) What a great match, I am so proud :)

I will admit I was a little sad when I looked over the edge of my bed this morning and there was no little Jellybean sleeping there, and I know my husband will miss her terribly, but I cheered up quickly after reading the email from Charlene!  Charlene was so wonderful, and even brought me a human gift bag with "jellybean" wine in Daisy's honor :)

Thanks for your support, everyone. We held onto her for 6 months, but I always knew the right person would come for her!
Erin

Thank you so much Erin for all that you did for her, and for finding the perfect match for Daisy!  It takes a special person to love them and let them go, and it gives us all that spark to keep sharing the love. You have an enormous heart!

No comments: