UA-45446743-1

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update on Clark



I pulled Clark from the Rochester city shelter last October. He was then fostered by John Gilligan and soon after adopted by Cindy Metcalfe.

Cindy asked me to share an update with the group. Last month Cindy found a mass on Clark's leg. A few weeks ago it was removed, along with another mass on the same leg. While he was under they also removed a nagging stitch he's had since his neuter back in October, and excised a bad tooth. He's been through a lot the past few weeks but I'm thrilled to report his pathology came back clean. The masts were grade 1 and 2, and will need no further follow up. Cindy will be checking for lumps in the future but he is out of the woods for now.

Clark is my "one who got away". If timing was different and I hadn't been so pregnant when he came to us, I don't think I would have been able to give him up. I have a great picture of him sleeping, sprawled across my huge belly, cone of shame and shelter stink and all. He is such a little gentleman and I'm so relieved for him and his awesome new family.


Rhea

No comments: