UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dash is Adopted

dashadopted


dashadopted2

Congratulations to Dash, who was adopted by the Kirkland family!   His foster mom Erin Sullivan writes:
“They thanked me for all the work, and all the time I took teaching them what to do when meeting people. Dash met a friend of theirs last night, and was a perfect gentleman. I am so proud! We also learned we have a lot in common, and Jasper my husband and I all enjoy Archery. Jasper makes his own arrows, and out of their intense gratitude for having Dash to fill the hole their last dog left in their heart, has insisted he hand make us each a set of arrows to say thanks. What a wonderful couple. I can't say enough good things! It is hard to miss him when he is in the best home ever! I hope they all end this way. I know it was a long journey, but worth it a thousand times over. My husband can probably name on one hand the times he has seen me cry in the last decade, this being one of them! It's like the happiness just overflowed yesterday!”
 
Fantastic job placing him Erin!  You must feel so great.  We all want to express our deep gratitude for all that you have done for Dash.

No comments: