UA-45446743-1

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Penny Lane is Adopted

penny lane - you are so beautiful to me[4]

 

I have rescued dozens of dogs but rescuing a puppy mill dog is a WHOLE new experience...I struggled with letting her go... My dogs adored her but the family who adopted her was PERFECT>>>>> Stay at home Mom, with Ozzie the deaf Boston terrier who they adopted in December.  He needs a friend.  Penny and Ozzie hit it off right away and more importantly she seemed to love the family and their daughter...  They also adopted a 12 year old girl who they adored for the last two years of her life.

She is my amazing girl- 8 years in a cage and after 13 weeks housetrained, showing affection, loves walks.  Penny Lane was the perfect dog for my family but more importantly she the The most perfect dog for their family. She will get the love and companionship that she deserves... Cried for hours today but I know in my heart she is HOME....Lucky, lucky me to have had her in my life.  She was a gift.

-- Sharon Sweeney

 

How wonderful that you helped to make that happen and find her forever home. I know it must be sad, but what wonderful love you have in your heart that you shared with her.


Congratulations to Miss Penny Lane and special thanks to her foster mama.

-- Stacie K

We admire your selflessness and giving heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bless you Stacie for your kind comments. I aodred this girl but I ahve to remember it is not about me and always will be about the "foster.: Thank you soooo much