UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jack Flash is Adopted

jackflash1

 

 

jackflash2

 

Jackflash3

 

jackflash4

 

jackflash5

Jack Flash was adopted yesterday to a great home, the Tremel family.  They are in love and it is where he should be.

Jack Flash was our first foster and the little guy has been through a lot in the past few months. I got him from a shelter in north Jersey, got him healthy, on a routine, and he really came into his own with us. He was adopted a few weeks ago to a family in north jersey. Everything was going really well until the daughter became allergic. I took in Rocky (second foster) on a Sunday and the very next night I got the email from the owner saying he would have to return Jack. Rocky is not good with other dogs. So my husband and I had Jack Flash and Rocky for two nights together. We had to keep them separated, so we stayed with them in different rooms. We have been married for a year and a half and I don't think we have spent that much time apart! :) We were happy to spend a few days with Jack because he is such a special and adorable dog.

Jack Flash was adopted yesterday morning by Mazy's mom and is going to a wonderful home. She said she fell in love with him when she saw his photo and is completely in love with him. I don't know why but it seemed harder to say goodbye to him this time. I really missed him after he was adopted and I realized it more when I got him back. We really cherished the past few days with him. Yesterday morning my husband knelt down and Jack put his paws on his shoulders, leaned in, and jack rested his head on my husband's shoulder for about a full minute. It was a REAL hug!! And I could see in Jack's face that he was saying "Thank you!" with a sigh. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. It was really touching. A definite "who rescued who?" moment. This was so out of the ordinary for Jack - it was like he was really saying "goodbye" to him.

I have already gotten text messages and updates from his new home and she bought him a new harness that looks great on him. It sounds as though this is where he belongs. Hoping that it is!

I am attaching a few photos of Jack. I just think he is the most adorable dog!

Erin

No comments: