UA-45446743-1

Sunday, July 28, 2013

More on Otis

IMG_2721

 

IMG_2731

 

IMG_2744

 

IMG_2747

 

IMG_2749

 

Hey NEBTR!

I just wanted to give an update on Otis - he's doing great - fully integrated with the pack, learning to act like a nice boy on a leash and we're working on what is actually the biggest challenge - potty training! He poops and pees in the house after breakfast and before he's let out at noon. We're crating him when we're not in the house and he seems fine with that. I'm bummed that we can't let him have the run of the house but he has to learn when and where to go potty.

Otherwise, he's eating and sleeping with the pack who have dog beds on the floor in our room but somehow all wound up on my bed this morning (missing is one Yorkie who acts like a lunatic in the bed and causes complete chaos).

We are so thrilled to have this little guy in our lives - he has charmed everyone how has met him!

Hope you're all doing well!

Warm Regards,

Sarah and Otis

 

PS . Otis loves to snuggle under blankets - the picture of him with my corgi I had several people tell me it took them a minute to realize there was another dog there!

No comments: