UA-45446743-1

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sympathy to Diane Laudani

kira

P3160496

My Sweet Kira

 

Diane Laudani and her family are heartbroken over the passing of beautiful Kira.  She was one of the “PA mill dogs,” and her sweetness was legendary. 

 

“The PA dogs" were some of the most special we have ever rescued.  And their foster homes, like Diane and Joy with Cal, (Kira was his Mom), and Julie Klam whose boy inspired her most famous book "You Had Me at Woof", could not part with them again.  I think you all agree that they brought you more joy than you could ever repay to them.  But, we are so proud of everything you gave to Kira.  She will live forever in your heart, Diane. 


Linda Antonelli, Diane’s mentor, is a rescue angel, and you made a lovely team together for Kira.

 

Diane wrote, “I want to thank the NEBTR directors for giving me the opportunity to foster this beautiful soul. My life is forever changed because of her.

And I never would have been able to do it without my mentor, Linda Antonelli, who held my hand throughout each trauma. She is an incredibly valuable member of this group.”

 

Here are some other group messages to Diane:

 

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved her and I am so sure she did too.

What a sweet angel xoxo
Jerrilyn Walter

 

Diane, 
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kira.  The pictures show that she was very loved.
It is obvious that you gave her a wonderful life and she gave you a loving friendship.
Ellen Hansen

 

Oh Diane, I am SO sorry.  I too have had my life blessed with a PA puppy.  Cal thanks you for taking such good care of his Mom.

XO

Joy and Cal

 

Diane,
Your dedication and love to Sweet Kira is legend here at NEBTR.  So many times you thought you were losing her and she rallied to spend more time in your loving care.  Thank you from all of us for giving Kira the most wonderful time of her whole life with you.   
Sheryl

 

Dear Diane,

You have given Kira happiness,love and security in the sunset of her life.  That is the ultimate gift you can give a best friend.  Thanks for all you did for sweet Kira.  She is up at rainbow bridge racing around.  Doing the dance <3

My deepest condolences on your loss

take care

Loretta Miner 

 

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss of Sweet Kira.  My heart is crying for you.  These little fur kids sure leave a big hole in our hearts when they go.  Run free at the Bridge, Kira, go play with the angels.  Joan S

No comments: