UA-45446743-1

Friday, July 19, 2013

More on Otis

IMG_2664

IMG_2662

IMG_2666

I'm attaching a picture of my other half and the two boys - our Yorkie Snickers and Otis. Otis is sleeping in his crate at night and while we are at work will be separated also; my parents pee them mid day and because Otis has been such a dear they're both comfortable moving him in and out of the house and back to isolation. We are expecting him to continue to relax and settle down. He definitely still seems to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. I wish I could tell him everything's going to be alright from now on....

 

IMG_2681

 

IMG_2678

 

Anyway, Otis is being awesome - the dogs are all getting along and we're are thrilled to have him and so thankful to be a part of this organization.

Enjoy the pictures!

 

 

IMG_2704[1]

I love this picture - Otis wants to say good night :)

 

Thanks for all the support!

Sarah (et al)

No comments: