UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Star is Adopted

Star's family

 

 

camp

 

My beautiful foster girl Star was adopted this weekend.  She didn't look one part Boston, mostly beagle but I just saw the group’s newest foster named Moxy who is a beagle/boston mix, so maybe Star does have some Boston in her!  She was adopted by my sister and her boyfriend.  She is living her new life in NH close to a beautiful river with tons of walking trails!  We will miss her terribly but we're so glad my sister adopted her so we can still see her!

 

Happy ending for this wonderful girl!!  They can't wait to take her hiking around their house.  They live near a river with beautiful walking trails.  She will also visit my mom for boa trides and trips to the ice cream place.  I attached a picture of my sister and Eric with Star and my mom's house.


Pam Hess

 

Congratulations, Pam.  It looks like Star will have a great life.

No comments: