UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jax Chewing a Bone

The video attached is simply a dog chewing a bone, but Jaxx hasn't chewed a bone since we have known him. Granted, he also did not take a cookie unless you balanced it on his nose, but we got past that.

The girls are always chewing but he just "suckles" his ball or blanket. Today I was lying in bed and heard chewing and the girls were on the bed. I looked over and saw what you see on the video.

I want to think that he is starting to relax but then I think that he is just emulating the other dogs. Errrr - I need to balance my emotions with common and dog sense. (but look at his coat! that's the Nature Valley Instinct and Salmon oil)

Stacie Kyle

 

Stacie:
So shiny, so black, so beautiful and when they relax enough to enjoy the simple things like chewing a bone, life is so GOOD!
Bless you for being there for him!

No comments: