UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jax Says Hi

jaxsayshi

 

From Florida. It appears that Dad is putting Christmas lights on the palm tree and getting yelled at by Mom.

I'm sitting with sister Sadie who won't leave me alone; I'm not used to being with other dogs but I am told that having siblings means never having to be alone...

I want to say thank you to NEBTR for finding me and bringing me into their hearts and finding my new Mom. I want nothing but the same for all the fosters you bring in; I want them to be as happy as me. Mom says I am probably the fastest foster failure in history, having been scooped up in a month! But I think that's because I am so handsome.

Oh and sister Josie is NOT in the picture because she doesn't want to be on social media; she's a snob but she's also the boss.

No comments: