UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Molly is Adopted

molly_thumb[1]

Well, my foster, Molly, went to her forever home today. I know that she is in a great home, with a mom that is going to love her to pieces, but I feel so sad! I cried the second that we drove away, she looked at me like "WAIT! Where are you going???".
I held out and didn't text her new mom for a few hours. She said that Molly was doing really great, went and met her new grandparents and some friends and was great the whole time. But, it's normal for me to feel sad, right?

I knew going into this that she was our foster, but after almost four months, I really fell in love with her and didn't think that she was going to be adopted. Then, three people showed interest and I knew that we had to let her go. But, I'm so sad......
When she came her, she was traumatized and scared and lonely. She left her knowing what true love and happiness is and, hopefully, she will have that feeling for the rest of her life.

Anyway, thanks to NEBTR for letting me and the BT Rescue of South Carolina cross post her and for your support.

~Liz~

No comments: