UA-45446743-1

Friday, November 29, 2013

Augie is Ready to Find His Home for Christmas

 should wait on these but Augie and I had so much fun and he is so cute I had to show him off. A reminder that Augie is still up for Adoption. He cuddles next to me every night before going to bed, then with Tom, then with me again and he always has my cat along side of him when we cuddle. We do occasionally let him sleep with us but continue to keep him crate trained and he now sleeps in his crate on his own when he could be sleeping on a sofa. Here he is obviously getting used to me and my camera. 

His foster brother Freckles has a page and when he reaches 1000 likes (20  away) we will be making a small donation to NEBTR for all the good work that is done here.

Freckles' page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/FrecklesFrolics

Gale

Thank you Gale so much for your love and caring of Augie and thinking about NEBTR for donations.


No comments: