UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update on Rex - 4th Gotcha Day!









I just had to pass along these pictures and sweet note I got from SuzAnne, who adopted my very first foster, Rex. It made my day to see how well he is doing. For those of you that remember, Rex was about 10 years old and completely covered in red, scaly, yeasty skin. Look how amazing he is now! 

Heather
Wharton, NJ

Hi Heather:

It's Rex!  I was thinking about you because my 4 year Gotcha Day is coming up.  I still remember all the kindness you showed me and how well you took care of me.  I was a little sorry old man when I came to you but your love turned me into a happy, feisty, healthy little man. 

 
I'm doing fantastic.  I'm going to be 13 years young and I am as playful, ornery, headstrong and happy as ever.  I love going to for long walks (I can keep up with my pit bull brother Junior and he's only 3),  playing in the yard, following my Mom around and snoozing on my variety of beds.  And of course.... I love my snacks.  I have a great life and get to do alot of things and plan on living a long, long time.  I can't hear that well and my cataracts make it difficult to see.....but I'm feeling great.  All this thanks to you.......I will never forget you.
I have attached some pictures of me.  I hope they make you smile.
Love,
 
Rex


Heather, this note and wonderful pictures of a happy healthy former foster is what keeps us all going.  You prepared him for his new life and got him well again.
Congratulations. It must make you so happy to see him in a good home, well cared for, and with friends to boot.

No comments: