UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vic's Adoption

Yesterday Vic was adopted by Damon McKernan. Vic was thrilled with his new home. He no 
longer has to gulp down his food for fear it would be gone and he had ALL 
the toys to himself. The best part of all is that his new human is willing to 
throw the ball for Vic as many times as Vic wanted, without another dog 
interrupting. I have never seen Vic this happy. He had a brand new crate he 
tried out a couple times. He had a brand new coat, new toys and a new human!  

I'm sure you have all been close enough to a dog that you could 'read' their 
thoughts through their actions. Vic is very easy to read, and at one point Vic
 and I were alone in the living room. He had one of his new toys in his mouth.
 He walked over to me, sat at my feet with his back to me and surveyed the
room…. like he was soaking it all in.

Then he let out a sigh of contentment.

 He looked up at me, as if to ask if this was really happening. I petted Vic 
 and told him "It's all yours Vic, it's all for you." I drove 329 miles for that
special moment and it was worth every mile. Here are some photos..

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped make this day happen.
Chris & Vic

Brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations, Chris, What a happy story!
Victoria
NYC


We are crying happy tears for him! Such a happy ending (or is it a happy beginning!?!) for him and his new human.

That is amazing. Its moments like this that make all the hard tomes worth it. Thanks for finding him the perfect home :) I think we all needed a tearjerker like this after the last couple weeks. - Erin S.









No comments: