UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bella and Buster Are Adopted



They are off on their new life adventure with Barbara Sadler. What a fantastic super woman. I want her to adopt me too!!! They are two luck dogs that is for sure. She even brought me gifts. That has never happened to me. Almost made me cry. Now off to pick up 2 more. Barbara Sadler you are a fantastic woman. Thank you so much for giving them a perfect forever home.
Jill Charles
And here they are with their new forever brother Toby.  Barbara writes, "All tuckered out after a big day of moving to and exploring their forever home. The whole process went way better than I could have ever imagined. These two are just sweethearts! Toby is a bit skeptical but is also doing way better than I expected. They all just need some time and I fully expect everything will work out just great."
Congratulations Jill!  You did a wonderful job with them!  This is truly a heartwarming story!

No comments: