UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 10, 2014

New Fosters Clara and Milly


The girls are all fresh and clean. Settling in well.  The one who seems older I've been calling Milly. She has a hard time on my bare floors. She can't hear well, has a cataract and some bad teeth. She likes to play and chew on the toys. She seems a little senile. But very sweet.The other seems younger. I've been calling her Clara. She has a bit of a cherry eye, some bad teeth but all in all pretty good. She likes to chew bones. More wanting of attention than Milly. They are in the laundry room, separate from my dogs till every one is used to each other.
Jill
DuBois pa
First pic is Clara
Second is Milly
Thank you so much, Jill, for opening your heart and home to these Golden Girls. They look like happy dogs now.   I'm glad they have each other and you!
Thanks for being their foster mom.

No comments: