UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy UnBirthday Jaxx


Hi;
Although embarrassed, I'm going to fess up. I was so excited for February to come because I wanted to make a cake and have a birthday party for former foster Jaxx, who we adopted last August.
When I went into his papers to find out the exact day, well, lets just say I missed it by 6 months - his birthday was actually the month after I adopted him in October!
Sending a pic - he wanted to wear his hat upside down because it took me 6 months to figure this out....LOL  He's 10 1/2 years young!
On a positive note, this little boy has awesome skin and a full body of hair (we found out he had a dormant skin disease that flared up and is now fixed), he still tries to make you think he'll bite you, but we found out that is just a coping mechanism for stress - and the biggest news.....he gives kisses to his mom. He is a great dog and Thank You to NEBTR for giving me the opporuntiy to add another BT bug into my home. 
( he also now snug gles with sister Sadie - he used to walk away but her persistence won)

Stacie Kyle


What a great picture, Stacie.  I'm sure he'll be happy to celebrate again in November:)

No comments: