UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 10, 2014

Meet new foster Wrigley

Wrigley just in from Queens, NY.  Family's new baby had allergy, so he had to be surrendered. 
He is a sweet, handsome, good 6-1/2 year old boy.  Already had a good walk, warm bath, nail clipping, and a nice meal of his previous food brand mixed with some shredded chicken.  He ate heartily after being here for about 2 hours and settling in.
He's in our kitchen for now, and is eager to meet my resident dogs through the gate. There are no signs of aggression.  My nosey cat has no respect for boundaries, and had to come right up to meet him face-to-face, which went fine. 
He jumped up on my leg for attention, when I bent down, he gave me lots of kooky-nibbly goofy kisses.  I think we'll be good :) - paws crossed!

Wish us luck!
Denice, Jackson, NJ

Look at his first photo op - handsome boy!







No comments: