UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 24, 2014

New Foster Coco

On Thursday evening NEBTR rescued Coco from the Brooklyn ACC! She's a small (16lbs) brownie BT. Coco was surrendered due to a non-serious bite on their toddler and aggression towards other dogs.  She is a beautiful mama, must have had a couple of liters, and was clearly neglected by her owners.  She has a slight case of kennel cough which I am treating her with antibiotics. Coco is very alert and cautious. She is such sweet loving girl, never wants to leave my side, and has anxiety when I do leave.

I'm working on getting her to a healthy weight, treating her kennel cough, and having her learn to trust me. I'm currently fostering her in Allentown, PA.  Thank you to everyone and their help with Coco - it's truly an amazing experience working with NEBTR! 

Most importantly Coco is safe and in a loving environment!! Here's some pics of Coco, enjoy! :-)

Jeanine Sicinski
Allentown, PA



No comments: