UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update on Scooby and Thank You Byron

I have really enjoyed having Scooby in my home. He has a couple of problems; he has a bad case of separation anxiety and being crated. I cannot even go out the door that he isn't scratching at the door the minute I leave. He really hates being crated and cries and shakes the whole time he's in the crate.  But we are working on it!!

He absolutely is a great dog other wise he loves sleeping with me and he is constantly by my side on the couch. He follows me everywhere when I get up because he is afraid I will leave I guess.He loves going for rides in the car is playing with stuffed animals now even when I toss them in the yard he will bring them right back to me. LOVES going for his walks twice a day even sometimes 3 times a day. I am going to a friends this afternoon to test him with his cat and I will test him with children. 

He is very very happy because he received a big package from Byron Graham. He got so many presents and even shared them with his sister Mandy. Thank you Byron, for being so generous to our Scooby.

Bonnie
Warminster Pa


No comments: