UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 15, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! ROCCO

Hi, I'm Rocco! Check me out! I am an energetic young pup who is just over one year old. I am past the puppy stage but still have that adorable playfulness and eagerness to learn. 

My favorite things to do with my foster mom are: jogging in Philadelphia, going for long walks at the Jersey shore, playing ball, relaxing at coffee shops, and cuddling with my toys and blanket at home. I know lots of commands like sit and down, but I really want an owner who will teach more things like how to drop during fetch.

I just love going places and seeing the sights around me, I think I could be a "take anywhere" dog! I weigh 22lbs and am crate trained and house trained. I just don't really like cats and don't know how I feel about dogs. I would love to be the only dog in the home. More than all, I really want my furever home! Could you be it?

Please fill out an application at www.nebostonrescue.org if you are interested, and send NEBTR a message on Facebook or on this post!






1 comment:

Mrs. Warchol said...

We submitted an application Tuesday night! We are eagerly waiting to hear more about you Rocco. We hope you are still available. -Stephanie & Rob Warchol