UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 8, 2014

Brooke Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

It is with extreme heavy heart that I made the decision to put Brooke to sleep this morning at 10am. She was in tremendous pain due to the tumor growing back in her spine. The tumor was misdiagnosed as a slow growing one and instead it was a most aggressive one. The chemo treatments would not have helped this type of tumor......I draw the line in helping one of my babies, when they are in pain. I was with her in my vet's office, we made her comfortable, I kept telling her how much I loved her and that she was such a good girl.....On 9/15/2012, is when I first met her and fell in love at first sight. She came from the puppy mill after 3 1/2 years into my home....I will treasure her life, though too short. We filled our two years together with love....and lots of ball playing!!! She loved her ball!!! I miss you, my Brooke.......I am devastated, but I am comforted knowing you are no longer in pain.

Thank you for all your prayers.........Heaven has an angel now.


Patti

No comments: