UA-45446743-1

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fudge is Adopted






Fudge was adopted on August 31st. He's now living large in the Bronx.

Fudge came in with the puppies. He was from Velvet's previous litter and was afraid of everything. And actually, I think that's what won his new family's heart. I had sent a video of him examining a feather on our deck. He kept sniffing it, then backing away. The feather finally got stuck on his nose and he ran into the house. They told me that they looked at that clip and said "that's our dog"

  I felt like I was sending my child off to his first day of school. I was a bit emotional. His adoption was a tough one. He took a piece of my heart with him when he left.

Beth






Congrats!!  Thanks for helping this sheltered boy learn about the world.  
So bittersweet! 

Awe, so excited for Fudge! Love happy endings!

No comments: