UA-45446743-1

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cool Find at Wal Mart - Cheap Blankets

Since it's getting colder now I just wanted to share with everyone my find at Walmart last night.   Winston and Daisy came to me with some blankets in their crates but they smelled and was even unwashable.    So I went to Walmart to purchase them some new blankets to keep them warm and cozy. These blankets were $1 a piece!!! Just $1 so I decided to buy them out. Lol - they only had 11 but how perfect are they for the pups??  Winston's cage is now a lot more manlier with him camo blanks and Daisy is rocking some zebra print!   So if anyone is in the market for some check out your local Walmart =) they're perfect.  Even if you don't need any it's a perfect price to stock up on some for future fosters or you could even donate some. 
Courtney kautz
Harrisburg PA

Excellent Idea - Thank you for sharing!!


No comments: