UA-45446743-1

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rescue Event - Pet Expo

Betty Ann Magnello, Conny McGraw and I represented NEBTR at a pet expo here. Betty Ann put together an awesome table, Conny made her wonderful jams and honey butters, I made doggie biscuits.  I had the raised dog bowls there and lots of info.  Marcia Mazuryk made a beautiful board with adoptable Bostons.  We didn't make a lot of money but I was interviewed by a local TV station (to be aired tonight at 7 pm - WROC Channel 8 in Rochester) and had a chance to tell everyone about these wonderful dogs and the need to adopt and find forever homes.  I am proud to be a member of this organization that does so much to help these pups.  Hope I didn't sound like an idiot. Later I will try to post a link to the broadcast.  Haven't done that before but I will give it a whirl.  Joan Stark, Ontario NY

Betty Ann writes, "I really want to thank Joan, Conny, Marcia, Chris Morse, Brenda Frank,
(I hope I didn't miss anyone) for helping me out at today's Chocolate &
Pet Expo. They were wonderful for spending the day with me.

I was unfortunately out while the TV station was there but heard Joan
did a good job. It's nice to have volunteers that are willing and able
to help out.

I do appreciate these great ladies for their time and dedication.

Thank you again.

Betty Ann"


Awesome Ladies! what wonderful volunteers!






No comments: