UA-45446743-1

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Date Night With Lily

A new doggie store opened up near me, called The Dining Dog. Tonight's my last night with foster Lily, so what a perfect excuse to check it out! She had the best time ever from the car ride, to the free snacks, free dog food samples, and the treats at home. Lily is a happy camper! Let's be honest, I probably didn't even need an excuse ;)

If you are ever in the area you must check it out. The owner is an animal rescuer and firm believer in hollistic foods. Here's the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thediningdog

I'm so excited for Lily's adoption day tomorrow. She's come a long way in foster care and I'm confident her new family will give her all the love, training, and exercise she needs!

Jeanine Sicinski
Allentown, Pennsylvania

No comments: