UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 5, 2014

Mill Mama




Here are some pics...it's hard cause she won't stay still.  I think she has real potential, she is sweet and not too afraid of interaction.  She ate dinner in front if me and I just gave her a stuffed squeaky toy that she likes!  She was amazed when it squeaked.  It is so cute she keeps seeing her reflection in the stove and wiggles thinking it's another dog.  She's not in good shape.  Very scared of the leash but at this point I am keeping on when I take her out in the fenced yard.  I was holding back the tears when I walked her around (more so she walked me as I just let her go where she wanted) just seeing the way these babies are is heartbreaking.  

Leslie
Thank you-welcome to your new free life little mama! 
This is gonna be the best day of your life……..:) Welcome sweet ones!

No comments: