UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 1, 2014

Update on Myrtle

We took Myrtle to the dermatologist about 2 weeks ago and he prescribed Apoquel, of course I was skeptical as nothing else has worked for her skin condition and hair loss, but I am happy to say we have seen a HUGE improvement!!!!  Her itching is about 95% better and she seems to have more energy, although we have only seen a little hair growth on her face.   I am so happy she is feeling better and not scratching herself raw, I really didn't know what else to do for her and she was so uncomfortable.   I am not a fan of pumping dogs full of meds and tried the holistic approach to this, but the infection she has is really stubborn and the homeopathics were just not helping her skin.  We will post more as her condition approves!!!


Carrie Paul (Cranmer) & Myrtle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pleas try tis great Daily Canine Supplement: NuVet Plus. All natural with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Please check out their website: www.nuvet.com. -- all made in the USA. My both BT's have really benefited from this. I think added to Myrtles meds, would aid her in recovery. My name is Caroline and I'm interested in adopting Myrtle when that is possible. Thanks