UA-45446743-1

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! VEGAS

Looking for someone to play fetch with?
Looking for someone to watch TV with you?
Looking for someone who will snuggle with you and give you kisses when you need it most?

Then look no further, I'm your lucky guy!

My name is Vegas, and I'm here to get lucky and find my forever home! I may be 7, but that's what's perfect about me.I still love to play like a young guy but I also love my napping/snuggling time too! No young kids for me, they make me nervous. I also like to be the center of attention, so a home with a submissive dog would be best. I currently live in my foster home with three other dogs (male and female) and I get along well with them!

If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out an application at www.nebostonrescue.org and then send us a message on here to follow up! Hope to hear from you!

xoxo,
Vegas




No comments: