UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Adoptable Pup Wishlist! SCOOBY

Hi new friends. I'm Scooby. Pleased to meet ya. I am a 9-year-old boy. My owner became very sick and had to give me up. I like my new foster mom Sarah a lot, and am so grateful to NEBTR for rescuing me from the shelter. I am a happy, sweet little guy who loves giving kisses and playing with toys.

I was wondering if maybe you could send me something from this list I put together... The most important thing on it are my medicines... the rest would just be a bonus. I have a condition where I fall down a lot, and it would really help me to have supplements to help me. I am having surgery soon to remove a mass in my groin, and so I could really use some pick-me-ups 

I'm really thankful for you guys... I promise to post pictures and thank-yous as soon as I receive anything!

Scooby's Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/3OY0B6BJ2MIC

xoxo,
Scooby




No comments: