UA-45446743-1

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Update of Foster Leroy - Leroy Shines







Just thought I would give Leroy a chance to shine with some updates.

 I have attached a photo of Leroy in his crate. When I first brought this little guy home he was in sheer panic over the crate. He has come a long way - and goes in on his own. The 2nd photo is a AM shot of him in his bed (sleeps there at night). Although he could sleep him his crate with no issue. I like him next to me at night :). The last upload is a video of us getting ready to head out for our afternoon walk and "potty". He gets so excited - I even get excited. As you can see my Boston on the side - not so much! Cracks me up.

Hope you enjoy - as we are enjoying him.

Judy Liu
New Rochelle, NY
*Foster mom to Leroy
*Fur ever mom to Kai Xin

How funny! His fur brother is yawning and looking at him like, seriously dude...  - Stacie

No comments: