UA-45446743-1

Monday, December 29, 2014

Romeo Likes to Watch TV

A hearty welcome to the new NEBTR members. You have joined a dedicated and caring group of people.

I live in Delaware and am fostering Romeo, who is a young boy (about a year and 1/2), and who is very nervous around strangers. I learned something more about him tonight--he likes television shows about dogs! We were watching the movie about Hachi (the dog from Japan who met his master at the train station every day and continued coming to the station for 9 years after his master had died). Romeo kept jumping off the couch and to go to the TV for a closer look. I've tried to include the photo. I'll also attach a file (as I've not had good luck with including photos showing up). Hopefully you'll be able to see it!

Shawna Corsello
Newark, DE
my Bostons, Panda and Buddy Holly, NEBTR foster Romeo, and Pomeranian foster Mindy Mouse

No comments: